Friday, November 9, 2012

My personal imagination and biologic experiments.


My personal imagination and biologic experiments.

Sometimes I read Art’s Reflections as hell read the Bible in order to get the opportunity to express my alternative views which the article has evoked. So when I read about how psychedelics allow lower level imprints to rise unabated into the thinking area and cause an inundation and flooding I am able to see similarities with what happens to my imprints when I go through a few days of fasting. With fastening and retrieval of accumulated toxic poison, there is a retrieval of memory, which normally happens stepwise so that the top level can integrate it, and I can feel the deepest parts of my repressed pain.

I have during a 40-year contact with Art and PT conducted my own “clinical” experiments on myself. I learned early (without understanding the casual links between the brain regions) that drugs of all kinds opened the gates to my repressed birth trauma and epilepsy of various types were the result. Carbamazepine (Tegretol) created a very effective chemical lobotomy, which held off grand mal seizures. My freedom of attacks I had to pay with anxiety, suicide attacks alternated with unrestrained work efforts /workaholism. 

For many years, I have tested and worked with therapies in physical therapy (structural integration) and nutrition (among other things fastening). In the mid 90’s I was treated by a homeopath with alternative medicine based on the doctrine that “like cures like”, according to which “a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people will cure that disease in sick people!” Even if homeopathy within the medical community is generally considered quackery, I have had sensational experiences, which gave me the courage to go for full-on Primal Therapy. By pure coincidence, I discovered that Rolfing served as a gate opener and supported my efforts together with Primal Therapy to get in behind my Carbamazepine defense. That was how my demystification om my epilepsy started.

My experience of combining Rolfing and fasting with Primal Therapy has for 30 years led to stimulating success. This has partly been a journey into the unknown which I had to implement alone. The support has been limited to the respective therapy specialities without a guided coordination. It was not without risks to eliminate the organism’s own defenses against the pain that my birth trauma developed. By constantly vary my experiments, I learned to manage the dosage of my efforts so that I gradually became more confident about the outcome. The result being 72-years young and feel better than ever, both physically (excellent vital signs) as mentally speak for itself.

Jan Johnsson

Comments:

Replies

  1. Jan: It's great that you are feeling so good. That is all I ask. art
  2. Art, if you believe Rolfing is dangerous and counterproductive you shouldn't allow it to be advertised in this website. Jan could be a dangerous inspiration to many skim-readers.

    I feel a responsibility to advise people against random experimentation unless the only alternative is death. My cousin Marion believes in her own subjective interpretation of reality. She still believes the drugs and alcohol are working despite her destroyed social life, constant shaking and complaints of feeling depressed and wanting to die. Her interpretation of reality has become unreliable; she cannot rely on herself, and she won't accept real help. She didn't suffer from panic attacks before she started taking recreational drugs on a regular basis. One could blame her pain instead of the drugs, but the fact remains; she WAS "coping" before she met her drug-addicted boyfriend. She used to smile and laugh and had lots of motivation to do fun things without drugs. She can't remember her old self. She was always attracted to drugs but she didn't NEED them all the time. I accept Art's theory that serotonin levels can deplete over time. That might have increased her dependency on drugs. But let's not advertise the virtues of random experimentation.

    By the way, I haven't had any signs of Restless Legs Syndrome for several weeks since I stopped working night shifts and started giving compliments to girls, like, "You have a beautiful body" and "I like your voice" and stuff like that (a couple of girls were terrified but most of them feel very flattered). I have discovered a fun neurotic act-out that may have increased my dopamine levels enough to cure my RLS. That is my way of randomly experimenting.

    Marion's friend became very interested in 'Rebirthing' after the two of them talked about Primal Therapy. All her friend had to do was click on a New Zealand website to read some nice reassuring, authoritative words on the efficacy of Rebirthing. Once again I had to be the boring cop, and put great effort into educating her and challenging her to find the scientific reasoning behind the website's glorious claims. Unlike Marion, she actually did some research and decided against rebirthing. She did the research because she didn't believe she had enough knowledge. Her belief was right. She didn't use drugs to ease and aggravate her pain. She was like me; too intellectual and boring and unfeeling, but she had enough sense to make a wise decision in this instance -- she came to a good compromise. VERY IMPORTANT.


    My comment:


    Universe has its limits, human stupidity not...

    When I in a previous comment (My personal imagination and biologic experiments.) said that I read Arts Reflections as hell reads the Bible (in order to express my experience with alternative, natural treatments) I could never have dreamt of it being interpreted as  I was swearing in the Church and being a potential danger to the orthodox part of the congregation.

    My respect for the Primal Therapy and my belief in the principles of the Biology of Love has over 40 years eventually turned my epileptic suffering into a personal success story.  I honestly cannot see my experiments with natural methods, as more remarkable than the experiments and changes that the Primal Therapy treatments have undergone in 40 years to become more predictable and safe.

    To supplement natural / evolutionary principles (= PT) with other natural principles like healthy living (diets) and physical integration (Rolfing) has in all respects been natural for me and the result has always talked to my benefit. I am also convinced that Art is in favor of Ida Rolf’s principles which, like PT are based on our basic need for love, to be touched, to be seen, to be acknowledged and to be allowed to realize ourselves. However, Art is aware of the dangers of the dynamic effects of uncoordinated deep tissue massage to achieve structural integration. Lack of access to coordinated application discourages him. He advises against Rolfing in general because it might activate repressed, hard to control, repressed pain in various brain regions, which I can understand. He has though never tried to stop me from being Rolfed or from telling my story.

    Richard compares my tests (with healthy principles!!!) with experiences of his family members using drugs and alcohol and he asks Art to forbid my “advertisement of virtues of random experimentation”. Not even as a joke, I had thought that my articles about my positive tests with Primal Therapy (having given me, a healthier, longer and different life) would lead to written warnings being issued that I am a danger to skim-readers. The practice of making accusations of “disloyalty, subversions, or treason without proper regard for evidence” has occurred before (like, for example, McCarthyism and the Dreyfuss affair). They often start out as a feather that becomes hens... 

    Albert Einstein was right when he said he had doubted whether the human stupidity had limits. He felt safer regarding the limitation of the universe.

    Jan Johnsson     

No comments:

Post a Comment