Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Egg or the Chicken?



















The Egg or the Chicken?

Does it really matter if the mind is the egg or the brain is the chicken, or vice versa?

Without knowing which, I have still been able to re-live most of my birth-feelings. I may never be perfect, but at times I feel stupendous, especially if I compare with the days when my pain / epilepsy was a constant threat of terror. Being rid of most of my pain and my thick layer of neurotic behavior (not to speak of my Tegretol) I have noticed that:

Things are less black and white, when, in fact, more possibilities exist!

All 89.500 federal and local US governments are not filled with voice-hungry and heartless politicians, far from!

A lot of my thinking is still egoistic!

Many friends, always, find a reason why they can receive black money, which they do not mention in their tax return. (If I had an opportunity I might have cheated like many small business-owners, be they plumbers or therapists)!

200.000 US shrinks, psychiatrists and therapists are not all as bad as my primal thinking will make them!

It is fascinating to understand how the human organism basically works. There are different ways to acquire knowledge; reading books, research-reports, making own experiences doing experiments and physical manipulations!

The Rolfers (offering a holistic system of soft tissue manipulation and movement education that organize(s) the whole body in gravity) has world wide progressed much more than the psychotherapy in which I believe! They have not followed each other. Could the reason be a domain limited genius?

The pharmaceutical industry is the very incarnation of capitalism, and a neurotic lifestyle. It has emerged because of our symptoms and it utilizes recklessly that we are not able to define our real needs.

Jan Johnsson

No comments:

Post a Comment